Groups

Cheap aromatherapy oil source

Hi, does anyone know where to get reasonably priced essential oils for aromatherapy please?
    Thanks

13 Comments

Personally I've no idea of the pricing I just paid the bills lol. My late partner always swore by Amazon for them.

100ml bottles on eBay from £5

why would anyone waste money on something that does not work and never been proven to work? im sure there are more important things in life than quackery. invest that in better quality food, gym or whatever that will actually show result.
    unless one that cons people into this is obviously going to defending it...
    just saying.
    Edited by: "mattsk" 12th Oct 2016

mattsokolinski

why would anyone waste money on something that does not work and never … why would anyone waste money on something that does not work and never been proven to work? im sure there are more important things in life than quackery. invest that in better quality food, gym or whatever that will actually show result.unless one that cons people into this is obviously going to defending it...just saying.

I'll defend up but not for the reasons you seem think everyone uses it for. If I've sinus problems I'll use some of the mint oils to help clear my sinuses and let me breathe better during sleeping. In the summer I'll use the Peppermint, Lemon, Lavender or Eucalyptus oils to help keep fly/gnats etc away, no different than burning one of those candles that cost a fortune. All these have been proven to work.

i use oils all the time.
    peppermint to keep the spiders and ants away.
    lavender for helping my child relax and sleep.
    lemon for stain removal and a multi purpose cleaning spray.
    tea tree is good for killing mildew and mould spores. also great for keeping my child nit free, there have been 2 outbrakes of the little pests since school started and she hasn't got them. so they work for me. I usually get my oils from amazon or ebay .

If buying from Ebay, buy a small quantity first to check the quality. I bought two 10ml bottles of Tea Tree Oil recently from different sellers, both were about the same price and both claimed to be "100% pure". Big difference between them, one has a really strong aroma and is genuine, the other has hardly any aroma at all and has obviously been diluted with something, probably cooking oil!

mattsokolinski

why would anyone waste money on something that does not work and never … why would anyone waste money on something that does not work and never been proven to work? im sure there are more important things in life than quackery. invest that in better quality food, gym or whatever that will actually show result.unless one that cons people into this is obviously going to defending it...just saying.

There's always one oO

Original Poster

mattsokolinski

Because some people like pleasant smells in their homes, if you don't someone will tell you soon.
    You see you have made an assumption that all people use them for medicinal purposes.

Original Poster

Delbert Grady

If buying from Ebay, buy a small quantity first to check the quality. I … If buying from Ebay, buy a small quantity first to check the quality. I bought two 10ml bottles of Tea Tree Oil recently from different sellers, both were about the same price and both claimed to be "100% pure". Big difference between them, one has a really strong aroma and is genuine, the other has hardly any aroma at all and has obviously been diluted with something, probably cooking oil!

Thanks, I have ordered some samples from eBay like you suggested. I am looking for various "flavours", if you have a good seller on EBay let me know please.
    Thanks

Original Poster

popoyaya

100ml bottles on eBay from £5

Can you share a link please?

Sambat

Thanks, I have ordered some samples from eBay like you suggested. I am … Thanks, I have ordered some samples from eBay like you suggested. I am looking for various "flavours", if you have a good seller on EBay let me know please.Thanks

​search for the fresh skin brand, I always buy these. I used to get them from amazon but they are same product and seller but a little cheaper on ebay. Quick to dispatch and free delivery or click & collect at argos too.

Sambat

Can you share a link please?

As loumar76 suggests, FreshSkin are great, excellent quality and very cheap

ebay.co.uk/itm…394?hash=item5d65775eca:g:EssAAOSwvg9XWWV1

Original Poster

popoyaya

As loumar76 suggests, FreshSkin are great, excellent quality and very … As loumar76 suggests, FreshSkin are great, excellent quality and very cheaphttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Freshskin-Beauty-Lavender-Essential-Oil-100-ml-/401134280394?hash=item5d65775eca:g:EssAAOSwvg9XWWV1

Thanks to you both
    Edited by: "Sambat" 13th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions