Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Badminton Tennis Shoes / Trainers ?

My lad plays badminton and has been picked to train with the area squad. He already has footie boots, trainers & astro boots - but now he needs orange soled badminton trainers !

I wondered if anyone has seen any good deals on line - i need a size 5 - any colour - but white if possible. It needs to be online as i am on the Isle of Man - and we only have a local sports shop - no chain shops sport wise.

Thanks - rep left for help.

2 Comments

I found a simple pair of puma running type shoes done the trick for me. Never really fancied the hi-tec ones (white and green) which seem to be the ones that a lot of people use for badminton.

Original Poster

scott1295;7052114

I found a simple pair of puma running type shoes done the trick for me. … I found a simple pair of puma running type shoes done the trick for me. Never really fancied the hi-tec ones (white and green) which seem to be the ones that a lot of people use for badminton.

i know - but they have said he has to have the orange coloured soles - otherwise i would just send him in what he has ! thanks for youe help tho' - rep left:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PayPal payment cancellation?34
      2. McGregor vs Mayweather11
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?22
      4. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22

See more discussions