cheap bathroom. ** victoria plumb **

Found 19th Feb 2013
I have just bought my first house and completely gutted it. I need a whole new bathroom I.e toilet, sink, shower, wall tiles and floor tiles.
I came across Victoria plumb and they seem very cheap, anybody had any history with them?
I can find some reviews which aren't all that good tbh but that was 4-5 years ago. Surely they must be alright if they have been trading for so long?
If they are rubbish, does anybody have any suggestions where to go as on a tight(ish) budget and hoping to get the lot done for £2000-£2500

Any suggestions greatly received
Community Updates
MiscBathroom
12 Comments
Ain't used that company but did use 'Victorian Plumbing'...

Recently bought taps from them and found them excellent.

You can get discount codes for them on TCB "5VPSALE" takes 5% off with a further 5% cashback going through TCB
When we did up our old BTL cottage we mentioned Victoria Plumb to our plumber who said don't bother , better off going to local building centre , its about incompatibility of fittings etc
Victoria Plumb are excellent in my opinion.
Ive used Victoria plumb recently and product was great, well priced and hassle free delivery.
bazzaric

Victoria Plumb are excellent in my opinion.

What have you bought off them as heard fittings can be different I.e European fittings
koolforkats

Ive used Victoria plumb recently and product was great, well priced and … Ive used Victoria plumb recently and product was great, well priced and hassle free delivery.

Again what did you buy if I may ask. Thanks
They have been advertising quite a lot on TV.
csiman

I use plumbworld.co.uk as they have very good prices for reasonable … I use plumbworld.co.uk as they have very good prices for reasonable qualitye.g.http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/bathroom-suites-12-0000

I have had same good experience The one small problem i had was sorted quickly.
Plum

I have had same good experience The one small problem i had was sorted … I have had same good experience The one small problem i had was sorted quickly.

me too - dropped a shower trap into the ceiling void when fitting a shower tray (already sealed it in doh) and they sent me out a new one for free when I cried a little to them about my mistake lol
I am looking for a quadrant shower enclosure less than 800mm
We're building a house and we bought everything for our 3 bathrooms from our local building supplies centre, they worked out slightly cheaper than Victoria plumb. Our plumber said the same about their quality not being great.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions