Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap boiler service???

Hi all

Does anyone know where i can get a boiler service done cheap, i know british gas had an offer on awhile ago??

5 Comments

This will depend on where you live. We use a local guy who's corgi registered. £48 I think. I think that was boiler and fire. We're in Scotland, so might be cheaper up here.

Try searching for local corgi regisrations online, I think they are listed in Yell maybe with phone numbers.

Where abouts are you?

British gas is a one off fee of £99 including parts for a boiler failure but you have to be dual fuel....don't need to reigster just call and they promise within 12 hours? not sure of timescales but was very quick, even offered to come within two hours but I was busy so they came the next day 9am (was a saturday as well).

Original Poster

im in tadcaster north yorkshire

wendyak;3961832

British gas is a one off fee of £99 including parts for a boiler failure … British gas is a one off fee of £99 including parts for a boiler failure but you have to be dual fuel....don't need to reigster just call and they promise within 12 hours? not sure of timescales but was very quick, even offered to come within two hours but I was busy so they came the next day 9am (was a saturday as well).

you do not have to be on dual service or even have a service from them. I took out this offer and you pay £99 if you need a repair in the future and £1.99 per month or £130 and £1.99 per month if your boiler has already broken down.

However British gas could not fix my valiant boiler and said that it was unserviceable. this was rubbish as valiant engineer fixed it straight away at a cost of £299 for a years contract.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions