cheap broadband and phone line deal for 12 months - just how cheap do they get?

Found 11th Dec 2017Edited by:"marineville"
currently with sky and out of contract.

been with talktalk previously (i know folk really dislike them but) and they're currently doing non-fibre and phone line for 20.-- for 12 months and there's 80.00 cashback from tcb new contracts. so, 13.33 per month, no extras...

don't need bells, whistles, tv, supersonic speeds (although int calls to italy would be nice but i have them on a mobile deal anyway so...)

i have it in my head that jan sales in the pasthave had deals for under a tenner (though sky).. am i just misremembering?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Signed up to Plusnet a couple of weeks ago for £13.11 per month for 18 months. I was with Talktalk, but they would only offer me £19.99 when new customers were getting £18.99.
I posted up to sky for effective £8 a month with Black Friday deal, which I bought at 9.66 due to tcb rate expiry panic - subsequently increased.

12months including line rental - using it now!
Edited by: "Sid.Harper" 12th Dec 2017
I’m paying £10 with sky..contract ends January & they best can do for me is £15 ! I put my cancellation request a month earlier already got a email offering half price line rental but that’s not equivalent to what I’m paying now so maybe have to go for talktalk...any chance sky offer 2nd email before contract finish?
S-3604 h, 41 m ago

I’m paying £10 with sky..contract ends January & they best can do for me is …I’m paying £10 with sky..contract ends January & they best can do for me is £15 ! I put my cancellation request a month earlier already got a email offering half price line rental but that’s not equivalent to what I’m paying now so maybe have to go for talktalk...any chance sky offer 2nd email before contract finish?

You Can cancel the cancellation very close to the go live date, or that's what I found coming from BT.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants