Expired

cheap broadband dongle not on a contract?

2 replies
Found 28th Jan 2010
Sometimes the internet goes down on the kids computers, not often, but sometimes. And it's no good if they need to finish some work using tinternet, so I think it'd be good to have a stick they could plug in for emergencies. Does anyone use one this way? I guess we could take it on holiday with us , too. Anyone know which one is the most reliable and best price?
I'd be grateful for any input as techie stuff , well, it does my head in.. I dont want to be paying a monthly fee, as we may only use it now and then...

2 Comments

Vodafone do a £15, 1GB usage the last time I checked... Is ok for me for just logging on to get emails if not near a WIFI area.

Maybe the best route would ber to find why your broadband drops out?? who you with?

Rick

Original Poster

demon. the wireless function stops working, with the netgear router. I'm plugged into it with a cable and it's working fine. spoken to netgear, bt, and demon e n d l e s s l y about it. to no avail.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions