Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap broadband packages!

My parents are currently paying £43 for Sky and £17.99 for BT broadband. This seems way too much to me and they've asked me to help them find a better deal. Sky have said they'll put them on a tv and broadband and phone package for £46 or something (this comes with a £30 installation fee). Does anyone know of any better deals? Could they get Sky+ for this amount of money?
    Thanks in advance! :pirate:

4 Comments

Imo The cheapest broadband would have to be Sky and the best would have to be Virgin Media because it's cable. AOL and Orange are offering FREE Laptop's with there deal's but its a 24 month contract - Very tempting but it's like buying a Laptop.

Virgin Media is the best out of all of them.

muppet13

My parents are currently paying £43 for Sky and £17.99 for BT broadband. T … My parents are currently paying £43 for Sky and £17.99 for BT broadband. This seems way too much to me and they've asked me to help them find a better deal. Sky have said they'll put them on a tv and broadband and phone package for £46 or something (this comes with a £30 installation fee). Does anyone know of any better deals? Could they get Sky+ for this amount of money?Thanks in advance! :pirate:

There is now no subscription fee for sky+ you just need the receiver. If your parents have been with sky for more than 12 months then they are out of contract and you can probably get one at a nice discount if not for free.
    £43 a month for sky is a pretty pricy package, if you're paying for sky movies consider dropping that and going with somewhere like lovefilm for dvd rentals instead.

Original Poster

Thanks guys - all advice much appreciated!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions