Cheap broadband? Virgin is too much.

Found 1st Sep 2017
I'm with EE for my mobile, so if that can be matched, that would be good?

Anyone know of some really cheap offers? Virgin is too much, they keep putting the price up.

Anything with cashback from quidco is welcomed too

thanks guys

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Maybe go onto a comparison website. I'm with virgin I agree it's a lot but it's the only provider I can get that will give me internet without a phone line :-(

How much are you paying for Virgin broadband? I get 150mb for a little over £20. When you come to renewing your contract, you've got to negotiate a better deal.

Original Poster

thenormalone1st Sep

How much are you paying for Virgin broadband? I get 150mb for a little …How much are you paying for Virgin broadband? I get 150mb for a little over £20. When you come to renewing your contract, you've got to negotiate a better deal.

£32.50 how can I get it for £20???

£32.50 Is the price of EE super fibre, plus you get an additional 5GB data on your mobile. That's who I'm with and have had no problems like I did with sky. It's also faster than my sky was and doesn't fall victim to content blocks like the major ISPs

Original Poster

xfaxfa2 h, 53 m ago

£32.50 Is the price of EE super fibre, plus you get an additional 5GB data …£32.50 Is the price of EE super fibre, plus you get an additional 5GB data on your mobile. That's who I'm with and have had no problems like I did with sky. It's also faster than my sky was and doesn't fall victim to content blocks like the major ISPs

Doesn't fall to content blocks? Really?

WestMidlands4 h, 28 m ago

Doesn't fall to content blocks? Really?

Not the ones imposed by the high court. Like torrent sites, which do serve a purpose on occasion. I do not download pirated content, I rarely even watch TV.

WestMidlands3rd Sep

£32.50 how can I get it for £20???

You usually have to give 30 days notice to cancel and then wait a few days for them to call back. This is the only time they offer you a semi decent deal.

Original Poster

thenormalone2 h, 17 m ago

You usually have to give 30 days notice to cancel and then wait a few days …You usually have to give 30 days notice to cancel and then wait a few days for them to call back. This is the only time they offer you a semi decent deal.

Tried that before they didn't call

If you can hang on for a bit they will have special deals coming out, they do them all the time.

Original Poster

Bigfootpete20 m ago

If you can hang on for a bit they will have special deals coming out, they …If you can hang on for a bit they will have special deals coming out, they do them all the time.

You mean retentions

WestMidlands2 h, 42 m ago

You mean retentions

Not just retentions, BT and Sky usual have specials on to compete, the smaller companies like Talk Talk have deals less often.
Post a comment
@
    Text