Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap bubblewrap?

Hello,
    I'm looking to stock up on bubblewrap, am happy to buy in bulk, does anyone know where I could get a good deal please?
    Many thanks!

17 Comments

A couple to try

Hobbeycraft
    The Range

Original Poster

choc1969;2753332

A couple to tryHobbeycraftThe Range

Thanks, I'll check them out

Mecoconuts;2753334

If you've got an addiction ....you can use this : … If you've got an addiction ....you can use this : :-Dhttp://www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/bubble_wrap/bubble_wrap.htm

Gosh, that does look addicitive! *pop, pop, pop.....* :-D

Get some when you visit your local supermarket. Lots on the fruit section! Free too! :thumbsup:

Hi, I buy from SVP all the time, 150m for only £7.61 link ]http//sv…000

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Dave

what area do you live in?. I may be able to help :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mdh35;2753403

Get some when you visit your local supermarket. Lots on the fruit … Get some when you visit your local supermarket. Lots on the fruit section! Free too! :thumbsup:

I'd feel bad asking for large quantites there but I'll remember in case I run really short, great idea.

daveshop;2753433

Hi, I buy from SVP all the time, 150m for only £7.61 link … Hi, I buy from SVP all the time, 150m for only £7.61 link ]http://svp.co.uk/product/bubble_wrap_7000Hope this helps. :thumbsup:Dave

Cheers Dave, I'll bear it in mind.

markvirgo;2753603

what area do you live in?. I may be able to help :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm in Norfolk.

BattyBirdWoman;2753719

Thanks, I'm in Norfolk.

too far from me im in london.

Original Poster

markvirgo;2753766

too far from me im in london.

Cheers anyway, will rep you. :thumbsup:

i get mine from tesco, pretend that its needed to wrap up the very tender fruit!

jwsmerchandising.com/pro…/34

Always found the above to be very competitive on mailing bags, not sure if the bubble wraps a good price but worth a look, free delivery over £50 :thumbsup:

someone is giving a whole load away on freecycle (Flintshire)

groups.yahoo.com/gro…185

Not sure where you are but I am sure they would post if you offered some P & P

hope this helps x

Have you tried looking in poundland.. tey do 5 metre rolls. Might not be enough for you though.

we sell it in Argos.
    think its 5 quid a roll? not sure how big it is tho!

Banned

Hmmm, i have some spare bubble wrap but I dont have anything to protect it during shipping (joke)

argos is 5 metres..... i brought some from thier before i realised poundland done it.. felt so ripped off but i couldnt take mine back as i had used it to pack
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1644
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions