Groups

cheap buckets+lids, virgin red coffee deal

It's the first time I use ASK feature on mibile app so hopefully it'll land in questions section

I was wondering where to get (something like charity shops) used buckets /containers with lid. I have some gypsym and grout I want to store but paper bag isn't the best.

Secondly I have this Virgin Red app that everyone was bragging about and that supposed to have free second hot drink at Nero but can't see where. Is it still valid?

7 Comments

The amount of times I've asked for things that are supposedly free on that app whilst on the train and you don't get are ridiculous. I tried with something recently and the girl in the shop said that I had to have a printed off voucher. It's all designed to be as difficult as possible so that they actually don't give you anything for 'free'

The amount of times I've asked for things that are supposedly free on that app whilst on the train and you don't get are ridiculous. I tried with something recently and the girl in the shop said that I had to have a printed off voucher. It's all designed to be as difficult as possible so that they actually don't give you anything for 'free'

For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would give a used bucket to a charity shop but you can get a brand new one front b&q for a quid. Granted that hasn't got a lid but there are plenty of places you can get cheap plastic containers with lids. How much do you need to store?

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would give a used bucket … For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would give a used bucket to a charity shop but you can get a brand new one front b&q for a quid. Granted that hasn't got a lid but there are plenty of places you can get cheap plastic containers with lids. How much do you need to store?

There is actual manufacturer in Birkenhead that does retail and good prices [about quid for 2.5l], but to get there I need probably about 10 quid in petrol and time ofc - this is probably about the value of stuff I'm trying to save [considering it will be still good next time I will open it!]
    I have 3 bags of stuff. Each one is between 2 - 7 kg of unused powder.
    At least Santa brought me over 1 kg Haribo - so I'll have it for unused grout!

I have also registered on one of the freecycles, but well, that might take time

batezy_1984

The amount of times I've asked for things that are supposedly free on … The amount of times I've asked for things that are supposedly free on that app whilst on the train and you don't get are ridiculous. I tried with something recently and the girl in the shop said that I had to have a printed off voucher. It's all designed to be as difficult as possible so that they actually don't give you anything for 'free'

sees like their app just expired on me

Cheapest buckets are flower buckets in Morrison's 8+ for 99p.
    About 15l if I remember rightly but not super strong and don't have lids.

Might be worth asking local takeaways as they normally get sauces etc in resealable buckets.

psychobitchfromhell

For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would give a used bucket … For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would give a used bucket to a charity shop but you can get a brand new one front b&q for a quid. Granted that hasn't got a lid but there are plenty of places you can get cheap plastic containers with lids. How much do you need to store?

batezy_1984

The amount of times I've asked for things that are supposedly free on … The amount of times I've asked for things that are supposedly free on that app whilst on the train and you don't get are ridiculous. I tried with something recently and the girl in the shop said that I had to have a printed off voucher. It's all designed to be as difficult as possible so that they actually don't give you anything for 'free'

I've a couple of those tubs too . Bet loads of people will be throwing them in the bin this time of year. Joedastud's idea about takeaways is worth a punt too

Original Poster

When I will get that done - I'll get a report [sometimes late but never never]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions