Cheap but good induction hob pans

Posted 25th Aug 2020
Hey guys,

i’m moving into my university student house in a few weeks but the hob is an induction hob so none of my pots and pans will work!!

Any recommendations for cheap but good pans?? Thank you xx
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Asda when they on offer
Try searching Ebay for a used local pan set.
Prestige are good.

I'd rather have 'one' good pan than cheap set.
Wilkos sell them, reasonable
Tesco Go Cook are decent value. Can’t remember if they sell as a set or individually.
Prestige/Meyer/Circulon/Pro cook. Should be able to get a set of around 5 for less than £100. I got my set of 6 for £79. They came with a 25 year guarauntee too.
You could do much worse than this. I bought some Stellar 1000 5 years ago and they are just like new.

hartsofstur.com/ste…tml

I'm not sure what your budget is as a student but remember, you get what you pay for.
Just bought a Scoville pan to replace an old Circulon one and I’ve been very impressed. Works fine on my induction hob. They have been on offer at Asda, but I got mine from Argos at “full price” as they’d sold out of the shallow casserole I needed. This shape of pan will do everything from currys, casseroles, stir frying etc, so you may not need many other pans, which is less outlay, less to lug around accommodation etc.

Scoville Shallow Casserole at Argos
MondayMonday26/08/2020 08:39

Just bought a Scoville pan to replace an old Circulon one and I’ve been v …Just bought a Scoville pan to replace an old Circulon one and I’ve been very impressed. Works fine on my induction hob. They have been on offer at Asda, but I got mine from Argos at “full price” as they’d sold out of the shallow casserole I needed. This shape of pan will do everything from currys, casseroles, stir frying etc, so you may not need many other pans, which is less outlay, less to lug around accommodation etc.Scoville Shallow Casserole at Argos

Do you know if the asda offer is available in store? it’s sold out online!
For induction hobs you can't really go wrong with IKEA ANNONS
ikea.com/gb/…02/

I've had them for almost 10 years now and they're still going strong. I use some nicer pans now I have a gas oven at home but when we were renting and I used induction they were great.

For frying pans they have a huge selection that work on induction like OUMBÄRLIG, TROVÄRDIG or HEMLAGAD
spruceyb26/08/2020 10:38

For induction hobs you can't really go wrong with IKEA …For induction hobs you can't really go wrong with IKEA ANNONShttps://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/annons-5-piece-cookware-set-glass-stainless-steel-90207402/I've had them for almost 10 years now and they're still going strong. I use some nicer pans now I have a gas oven at home but when we were renting and I used induction they were great.For frying pans they have a huge selection that work on induction like OUMBÄRLIG, TROVÄRDIG or HEMLAGAD

Thank you! A really good price I will check them out :)!
Ikea
Nadia_Razavi26/08/2020 10:32

Do you know if the asda offer is available in store? it’s sold out online!

I don’t have an Asda near me unfortunately, I’m pretty sure it was mentioned elsewhere that the offer was in store too.
Here you go - £35 for a very good brand at Asda - you're welcome

direct.asda.com/geo…C12
Bigfootpete26/08/2020 18:16

Here you go - £35 for a very good brand at Asda - you're welcome Here you go - £35 for a very good brand at Asda - you're welcome https://direct.asda.com/george/home/pots-pans/scoville-neverstick-4-piece-free-frying-pan-red-cookware-set/050494665,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M08G08C12

thank you!!! appreciate it!
Post a comment
@
    Text