Groups
    EXPIRED

CHEAP (BUT NICE) 3-4 star hotel in DUBLIN (CITY CENTRAL AREA)

Banned
    dublin is so dear now!! i just want to book a nice clean looking central hotel in dublin to go shopping, only staying one night, 15th december.

any reccommendations?

Hoping to spend 60-100 £ for one nights stay, hopefully with brekkie! i

4 Comments

I have just booked a penthouse apartment in the centre of Dublin, you just walk over millenium bridge and your in the Temple Bar district. I booked a large one for 7 people but they did have 1 bed apartments and they looked really nice, only problem is that you might have to make your own brekkie lol unless you go out for a nice one.
    If you are interested take a look at staydublin.com

You will find it hard to find an available room just for one night. On weekends almost everywhere states that weekend stays are for a min of 2 nights :x

Found two though that also included breakie :thumbsup:

]The Leeson Hotel

]Leeson Bridge Guest House

Sorry, scrap that idea, reviews on trip advisor are AWFUL!
    What about Jurys? I stayed there last time :thumbsup:

]http//ww…lin

129 euros is about £85-£90 depending on exchange rate.

Original Poster Banned

sorry forgot to say its for 2 people so needa double room

thanks for the link to that leeson hotel, it looks nice,i dont take reviews toooo seriously lol if its 3 star it must be habitable! cheers, its between that and drury hotel, both workin out at 80... notice as well, alot of these sites want the money upfront, or have a ****** cancellation policy, crapppy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions