Cheap but reliable breakdown cover recommendations?

Posted 18th Aug 2020
Been looking at emergency assist and rescue my car as any one years these or can recommend any other company
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Nationwide F. Plus account £13 a month with Family W.Wide travel insurance and mobile insurance included.
I always used autoaid they’re first class. They get nearest garage to you, you pay and they refund. I get free cover via my insurance at the moment but when that runs out I’m back to autoaid. Good luck, it’s about £40
Davidc4918/08/2020 16:30

I always used autoaid they’re first class. They get nearest garage to you, …I always used autoaid they’re first class. They get nearest garage to you, you pay and they refund. I get free cover via my insurance at the moment but when that runs out I’m back to autoaid. Good luck, it’s about £40

Dont even have to pay anymore i used them last year and they now have deals in place with most recovery firms
+1 for auto-aid. Brilliant service. They use local garages. Cannot fault them. You no longer pay upfront.
Another vote for Autoaid - now £60 but still a lot cheaper than others and worth it for peace of mind.
And another for autoaid. Only called them once for a pothole-induced tyre blowout, but they were brilliant from start to finish. Their price is starting to creep up now, it used to be very cheap but now it's just cheap.
Davidc4918/08/2020 16:30

I always used autoaid they’re first class. They get nearest garage to you, …I always used autoaid they’re first class. They get nearest garage to you, you pay and they refund. I get free cover via my insurance at the moment but when that runs out I’m back to autoaid. Good luck, it’s about £40

2 years ago that would have been an excellent post, but in 2020 it is just disinformation.
davebuttle18/08/2020 19:13

https://www.startrescue.co.uk/ good price and good revews

+1 for start rescue
AndyRoyd. I did say I hadn’t used them for a while
Post a comment
@
    Text