Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap but reliable courier?

looking to list an item on ebay, problem is it's quite a big box (it's a HD DVD Player) so postage is gonna kill the sale.
    anyone know a cheap but reliable way to ship? would need to include some kind of tracking/insurance

9 Comments

Original Poster

thanks, but ebay seems to be pulling in a premium for these at present and it's been a tough month cash wise.

I've used Interparcel and P4D, Interparcel were better as they picked up when promised and tracking was easily done on their website.

]http//ww…te/

inter parcel is great and the cheapest depending on what you are sending.

Original Poster

thanks so much for your help guys, adding rep for all.

If you have a parcelforce depot close by book it through [url]www.parcel2ship.co.uk[/url] and if you drop it into the local parcelforce depot its £7.99 for up to 25kg on a 2-3 day service with cover up to £150.

Not only is it cheap trackable and reliabIe but i find this much more convenient than having to wait in all day for a collection.

p4d.co.uk - I use them often and they're great.

i used these p4d.co.uk/ on monday to ship a sky box, a dhl van picked it up within 2 hours of me placing the order and it was delivered the following day, you can track it too, can't fault them, it cost £9
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions