Groups

cheap but reliable courier service?

Im new to useing parcel couriers, i usually just take my bits to the p.o or use pick up only, i was wondering if anyone has a service they highly recommend or no of any i should stay clear of? Rep will be given for your help

9 Comments

google
    parcel2go or collectplus

I would highly recommend [url]www.parcelmonkey.co.uk[/url] I have used these numerous times and in my opinion gave better and cheaper service than parcel2go.
    You book online, pay by paypal and usually Dhl or similar come to collect from you on the specified day you have requested.

Banned

theyre all here, personally i use interparcel economy(ups) 9/10 next day delivery for £8.34

partner.ebay.co.uk/del…ces

I would recommend parcel2go . Parcelmonkey are not recommended if there happens to be a problem as they never respond .

MrSharpshooter;8917630

Parcelmonkey are not recommended if there happens to be a problem as they … Parcelmonkey are not recommended if there happens to be a problem as they never respond .

The clue is in their name :thumbsup:

I have used ]payperparcel.co.uk for 12 pickups/deliverys, all have arrived next day, including a saturday, and all booked in on dhl upto 3 day economy
    Packages are all tracked to
    Accept paypal

Original Poster

Thanks guys, im after one that collects from the door so will have a browse through, will now rep for your kindness in responding

kittykat09;8918731

Thanks guys, im after one that collects from the door so will have a … Thanks guys, im after one that collects from the door so will have a browse through, will now rep for your kindness in responding

payperparcel collect from where ever you specify
    Ive used them to send and to pick up

bluetigermobiles;8917579

I would highly recommend [url]www.parcelmonkey.co.uk[/url] I have used … I would highly recommend [url]www.parcelmonkey.co.uk[/url] I have used these numerous times and in my opinion gave better and cheaper service than parcel2go.You book online, pay by paypal and usually Dhl or similar come to collect from you on the specified day you have requested.

+1 - always used them and they always seem to pass to CityLink who are excellent,. £7.04 for up to 10KG next day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions