Groups

Cheap camcorder wanted which one out of these two?

Hi I'm looking to choose between 2 camcorders which are a full HD mini camcorder by toshiba model-cameilo s10 or the samsung smx c10 which isn't full hd, any help would be great.

10 Comments

Banned

Getting the Camileo S-10 for xmas

read some conflicting reviews, but for the limited use it will get it should be well worth the £85 it was from tesco

Original Poster

dimebars;7243776

Getting the Camileo S-10 for xmasread some conflicting reviews, but for … Getting the Camileo S-10 for xmasread some conflicting reviews, but for the limited use it will get it should be well worth the £85 it was from tesco

85 in tesco ?? Is that in store??

Banned

strobez1977;7243820

85 in tesco ?? Is that in store??

Tesco direct had it at £84.97, but was OOS for a while. Not sure if its back in yet

Got it in-store at that price too and am sure there were double clubcard points on it

Banned

R3&co;7243847

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/2312343/art/toshiba/camileo-s10-high-definiti.html?srcid=198&mctag=uk_16067&gclid=CLmUipKU254CFR9o4wodF1rtIQ£79 Inc. VAT

plus delivery............from £5.30

Id rather buy from Tesco than that mob too - too many horror stories

Original Poster

tesco out of stock

Banned

strobez1977;7245164

tesco out of stock

Have you tried in-store?

Original Poster

dimebars;7245205

Have you tried in-store?

yeh, might just go with the samsung cam,i know its not hd but must be pretty good

Banned

strobez1977;7245270

yeh, might just go with the samsung cam,i know its not hd but must be … yeh, might just go with the samsung cam,i know its not hd but must be pretty good

Just a heads up - I was in St Rollox store in Glasgow last night and the Tech (aye right) guy in there said they were expecting more in the next couple of days

No guarantee they will get them but a possibility

Banned

Quick update - was in Tesco again today and these were back in stock
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2497
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171851
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764647
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions