Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Canvas Printing company!

Wanting to print a nice landscape photo of Paris I took a few months ago.

I used to have some cavas printing companies bookmarked but the links (to ebay) are now dead. Can anyone reccomend any decent companies or ebay sellers?

I guess I don't want something too huge, just bigger than A3.

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

12 Comments

The Time Man on ebay is great and very cheap,really fast del, I ordered and received in 24 hrs

ettam123;1924687

The Time Man on ebay is great and very cheap,really fast del, I ordered … The Time Man on ebay is great and very cheap,really fast del, I ordered and received in 24 hrs

what is the link for the time man

saayinla;1924717

what is the link for the time man

timeman no longer a registered user

holly100;1924751

timeman no longer a registered user

Oooooopss

The Time Man still a registed user dont know how to put on link but he has items on ,if you put in 170097250879 and go to his shop it should work

canvasrus.co.uk/

don't know if this quite what you looking for but my partner ordered here for gift for me,I bet there somewhere cheaper cos he always gets ripped off!

Original Poster

Thanks all. Rep all round.

Banned

ettam123;1924687

The Time Man on ebay is great and very cheap,really fast del, I ordered … The Time Man on ebay is great and very cheap,really fast del, I ordered and received in 24 hrs

Can confirm this guy does give great quality and service.

Original Poster

Cheers JDeal, think I'll opt to go with him. Just hope the pic is worth it now!

I use the printer at the Textile/Art dept of teh local university, they charge £10 per metre printed, which as teh canvas is 44" wide, I can get some decent sized art for my room very cheaply.
    They do framing for a fiver a time as well. Although I prefer to stretch my own.

JDeal;1930169

Can confirm this guy does give great quality and service.

More thumbs up for him here-fab :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones46
      2. buy to let mortgage11
      3. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11
      4. best place to buy batteries in bulk11

See more discussions