Cheap Car battery

Found 27th Oct 2017
Hi, a few months ago there was a deal for a car battery for £30 delivered, anyone know of similar deal or better, thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I need in too as mine is getting iffy after 10 years. Really expensive though but I've noticed that most replacement batteries specs are a lot higher than mine.
Try this,

tayna.co.uk/
Euro carparts usually have 30% discount codes online I have found them to be the cheapest
Waisal3 h, 39 m ago

Euro carparts usually have 30% discount codes online I have found them to …Euro carparts usually have 30% discount codes online I have found them to be the cheapest

Carparts4less are the same company but prices generally cheaper - 16% off this weekend with code SCARY16. Do free delivery.

I would avoid the Lion brand - as it is their own budget brand. I like Bosch batteries - Duracell and Exide are also good brands.

Buying too cheap is a false economy with batteries - get a decent one and it is likely to see the car out.
Van19736 h, 48 m ago

Carparts4less are the same company but prices generally cheaper - 16% off …Carparts4less are the same company but prices generally cheaper - 16% off this weekend with code SCARY16. Do free delivery.I would avoid the Lion brand - as it is their own budget brand. I like Bosch batteries - Duracell and Exide are also good brands.Buying too cheap is a false economy with batteries - get a decent one and it is likely to see the car out.

Problem is it will not let you just search low to high, I just want the cheapest car battery to power an old CB radio.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions