EXPIRED

Cheap car Breakdown Cover

Dear Friends,

I am already with RAC and it is getting expired. Could any of you help me finding the best breakdown deal. I know RAC has got quidco cashback deal, but I was told that I cant renew it online and I can only make renew request over the phone and they quoted me £112 for renewal Solution 3 :x :x :x

I have gone through some of the comments made in this forum regarding AA. Could any of you guys give tweaks and cheaks to go for the best breakdown deal....i have seen First Call motor breakdown which is cheaper (only £42.5), but dont know whether they will provide better service. Any of you got some experience with this company please drop a comment....

Halfords is charging £60 (approx) but they are using the services of First call motor (just saw that in discussions, but not sure)......

Please let me know your views and valuable ideas.......
:? :?
Thanks for your cooperation

4 Comments

If you've 1 car and few users, Greenflag is an option as they cover the car irrespective of who drives.

Cheapest option (without home start) costs £27 and Quidco gives £20 cashback.

autoaid

First Call are also very good. Only £35 or so and includes home start ant onward travel.

If you collect Tesco cludcard points there are a range of RAC breakdown options available as deals from £14,50 in clubcard points

]http//ww…ing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?11
    2. harley benton guitars11
    3. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?33
    4. Help choosing an Android box please.22

See more discussions