EXPIRED

Cheap Car Breakdown Cover

Anyone know the best breakdown deals at the moment, tried this one but seems toi have expired
hotukdeals.com/ite…le/
Many thanks

10 Comments

Try AutoAid
Details at autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/ind…htm

Only £36 for full cover.

Thanks to MSE for putting me onto them.

We get Rac using tesco clubcard vouchers - works out nice and cheap!

or if your after just basic cove try [url]www.theaa.com/press[/url] cost is £35 and you get a free £20 M&S voucher.. ;-);-)

This should be in deal requests!:)

Hi, ASDA's are offering breakdown cover through the RAC ( full membership ) for £73.92. This can be paid for by monthly DDR £6.16.
View the ASDA website and then click on 'Financial Services'.
Hope this info helps.

As bargainfan says, Autoaid beats the pants off all the rest, it's only £34 (just renewed mine) and covers both you and spouse in any car, they work slightly differently than RAC/AA etc but have an excellent reputation and use the same garages as green flag or a garage of your choice. They include recovery at home which most of the cheaper policies don't :thumbsup:

I used moneysupermarket and it cost £31 for the year, this includes UK recovery.

Company is called RescueMyCar.com

Moved to deal requests, please do not post as a deal if you are not actually posting a deal... !! :-D

remember that there are pay and claim companies as well as your normal ones....

vinylandtrinkets;1572818

better still go via quidco and get money back. % depends on the company

£21 back for Rac ,policy was £33 but fair use policy for basic single cover is 1 claim! still not bad for £12 for a year
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944524
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837
    3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353

See more discussions