Cheap Car breakdown cover

Found 18th Feb
Hi, just wanting some help please. Im looking for cheap car breakdown cover. That covers the person aswel as the car. And not just the named car on the breakdown policy. Any suggestions/experiences would be helpful. Thankyou Not sure if im posting this in the correct section.
Community Updates
AskFinance & Insurance
11 Comments
As or rac via topcashback or quidco will make it cheap. You could also try green flag.
Try Groupon, I paid under £20 for a years cover!
We found the cheaper cover would only tow you ten (ish) miles to a garage. We put an RAC national cover in our basket and left it for a week, thy then contacted us as offered a years cover for £69, any car, tow you anywhere.

Seems a great price and worth a try.
I use start rescue, they are miles cheaper than Greenflag, AA and RAC.

They use local repair centres/trucks similar to Greenflag.
scottmccubbin1 h, 8 m ago

I use start rescue, they are miles cheaper than Greenflag, AA and RAC.They …I use start rescue, they are miles cheaper than Greenflag, AA and RAC.They use local repair centres/trucks similar to Greenflag.

Same here, but I don't think that they do personal cover any more so have to cover all my cars separately.
delboye304 h, 36 m ago

Try Groupon, I paid under £20 for a years cover!

Did it cover yourself Aswel as the car?
Anyone ever joined AA / RAC for their £30 cover but put their friends/Family/mum/dads/sons/uncles address as their home address so they didnt have to pay double the price for having home start? .... no me neither
Not aware of any provider that covers the person when in any vehicle and additionally a specific vehicle driven by anybody else; it's usually one or the other. Autoaid offers comprehensive cover for the policyholder travelling in any vehicle and includes the policyholder's spouse at no additional fee. £39 via via Groupon, less any discount codes such as 15% new customer discount code HELLO15. Check the level of cover and t&c is what you require / expect, although in general Autoaid is one of the more generous vehicle breakdown services and covers many items that other services charge for, example: if the policyholder or spouse is travelling in a vehcile involved in an RTA, Autoaid will not charge to recover the vehicle to a location of the policyholder's choice, other breakdown providers will also provide that service but will charge a (significant) fee.
groupon.co.uk/dea…aid
Go on comparethemarket etc. Do some comparisons.

You will get more options then trying one site at a time.
I have it through my nationwide flex plus account.... covers account holder/s and vehicles registered to them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants