Groups

Cheap car hire company.

Not a deal but I just wanted to tell you about a really cheap car hire company I've booked for Spain. For 22 days car hire it has cost me £285 Euros. The next cheapest quote I had was through carjet.com at 386 euros. 100 euros more!!!

The company is booking-centre-online.com. I was a bit dubious at first but you pay when you get there and I've had a family member confirm it with the company I'm collecting the car from in Spain so I am assuming it will be OK.

Definatley worth a quote!!!

4 Comments

When you get back, let us know if everything was ok with them...

Original Poster

Will do. Like I said I was dubious but my aunt is in spain at the mo and she popped into the airport for me to confirm with the company that we are due to collect it from. They confirmed the dates and the price!!! Carjet.com is usually the cheapest by far.
    If you are going away it is worth booking with this company as they don't charge until you get there and there is no cancellation fee. I'll let you know though

wookiemummy;5102325

Will do. Like I said I was dubious but my aunt is in spain at the mo and … Will do. Like I said I was dubious but my aunt is in spain at the mo and she popped into the airport for me to confirm with the company that we are due to collect it from. They confirmed the dates and the price!!! Carjet.com is usually the cheapest by far. If you are going away it is worth booking with this company as they don't charge until you get there and there is no cancellation fee. I'll let you know though

just out of interest, what airport are you flying to

Original Poster

Murcia I pick the car up from a company called AurigaCrown
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions