Expired

Cheap car insurance - 17 learner driver on a A4 convertible 3.0

Found 20th May 2014
Hi' can anyone help me find cheap insurance as a learner driver on my parents car? I really cannot afford £2600 for insurance any help
Would be appreciated:).
Anyone who suggested "get a job" I already have 2 part time jobs (20 hours) and in full time education , it's impossible to fund it being paid £3.72 a hour:(

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
11 Comments
Your only choice would to buy a smaller car e.g 1 litre kia picanto.
"17 learner driver on a A4 convertible 3.0"

Good luck with that! oO
Yeah there's no chance on a 3.0 convertible - they both ramp the price up massively.

If you find a smaller car - get Direct Line driveplus - its the cheapest way for youngers to get cheap insurance.
I can't recommend a specific insurer as I've always changed after a year. I've been using the insurance tool on the money saving expert website which provides me with the most quotes and hopefully the cheapest. Good luck
Thanks for responses, I really can't afford to buy a car I just want learner driver insurance that's cheap so I can have more practice with a car I'm use to
For any other responses it's insurance group 39 if it helps
Thanks
deleted79467
dcx_badass

If it's worth under 20k then £85 a month with marmalade.

go for this bargain cheap as chips no one elese will match it
Thanks
Just to clarify are you going to be leaning from the very beginning with your parents on the A4, or are you taking lessons with someone else as well?

If your just going to be learning on your parents car, and some of the suggestions above say around £85 a month for insurance, you could probably get a driving instructor to teach you around 4-5 hours a month. Would take you a lot longer but may be more manageable if your in full time education and working 20 hours a week.

Regards,

JP
jp297

Just to clarify are you going to be leaning from the very beginning with … Just to clarify are you going to be leaning from the very beginning with your parents on the A4, or are you taking lessons with someone else as well?If your just going to be learning on your parents car, and some of the suggestions above say around £85 a month for insurance, you could probably get a driving instructor to teach you around 4-5 hours a month. Would take you a lot longer but may be more manageable if your in full time education and working 20 hours a week.Regards,JP

Hi' I'm also going to be doing weekly lessons as well so I'll have more experience and I'll feel more confident in a car.
Thank you for the advise everyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants