EXPIRED

Cheap Car Insurance

Banned
Over the weekend I was chatting to a friend who was looking for a car insurance.

Can you help me find him a good deal please,

He is 32, 3 points for speeding and had a full licence for 14 years

He has has never had an insurance policy on his name as he has always been a named driver on family cars.

He now wants to buy his own car, a 1.6 Vectra R reg.

Thanks

6 Comments

He needs to do the running around on this one himself, we cannot obtain quotes for him! Check out ]confused.com - where you type in all the details and they'll give a quote for lots of companies. Also check out some individual quotes through quidco - with a cashback offer, it may work out cheaper.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks Emma,

Just had a call from my friend, confused.com have found an insurance cover £310 cheaper than the cheapest quote he had - Well done

Great stuff! Glad someone saved a few pounds!

try CIS
endsleigh

emmajk42

He needs to do the running around on this one himself, we cannot obtain … He needs to do the running around on this one himself, we cannot obtain quotes for him! Check out ]www.confused.com - where you type in all the details and they'll give a quote for lots of companies. Also check out some individual quotes through quidco - with a cashback offer, it may work out cheaper.

Do as above. I've saved loads on car insurance this way, always do a new search every year as well. Quidco insurance deals are always changing, so keep checking the best cashbacks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46
    2. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com56
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem56
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2238

See more discussions