Cheap car insurance or car lease with insurance for 18 year old

I have just passed my driving test .
can someone advise me on the best and cheapest way to get insured.
Also is it worth getting a lease car with insurance included? if so , is there any good deals around

Thanks

5 Comments

Unfortunately "18 years old" and "cheap car insurance" never ho together.

Any lease deal with included insurance will most likely have an exclusion regarding age. Something like minimum 21 years old with at least 1 year ncb.

The closest you will get is one of the "blackbox" companies to keep your insurance anything near "reasonable".

Helps if parents drive and you add them on your ins,try going through topcashback,they also have a compare,i got 50 back going through them and my son does too.

Me and one of my friends both did Bell Insurance
Cheapest I found, 10 months insurance, you do have a black box for the first 3 months and if you do well enough you get a discount when you send it back
But there's no curfew and no penalties for "bad driving" like other black boxes

I remember someone mentioned this lease company for young drivers on here a few months ago. Honestly I have no idea if they are any good so i'm not recommending them or anything. I think its all postcode dependent by the looks of it- so i imagine its more expensive than it makes out. But might help you.

Just read bit more- looks like insurance is only for 12 months of a 48 month lease..... eek

wearemarmalade.co.uk/car…ers
Edited by: "shepademus" 10th Oct 2016

Peugeot do 'just add fuel' which is available to 18 year olds provided telematics are fitted, but you may need some no claims discount. worth a look, its under warranty so less to worry about
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations68
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    3. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY22

See more discussions