Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap car stereo, my car just got broken into!!

i left my stereo in the car and it bloody got broken into!! now need to replace it, anyone know where i can find a decent one at a low price??

7 Comments

Hi, When that happened to me I got one for £40 from Aldi, its CD MP3 with USB and MP3 player inputs. Works fine for me. Know a few other people i recommended it to like it as well. They dont always have them in but is usually something they have often. Its made by Tevion. They have a similar one at maplin for £50 maplin.co.uk/Mod…t15
    Or get one with Bluetooth as well so you can use it as handsfree for £60 just no USB maplin.co.uk/Mod…t15
    I've not tried the maplin ones but the £40 at Aldi can not be beat!

Hope this helps

I got my wife an Eltax CR 660 from ebuyer for about £50 - has face off, SD/MMC and USB so you can keep your tracks on a SD card or usb stick (no need to keep cd's in car).

Or Maplin have similar in stock if you want to collect from a store near you

Original Poster

thankyou will look at ebuyer now, site was crashing on me

One of these?

ebuyer.com/pro…940

Also, you can buy a screen and use it as a DVD player too!

my wife's is an eltax, but it seems that they are in short supply.

They were mentioned on here - perhaps that is why!

Try aldi stores. 40 quid for a mp3, usb, sd, cd player
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      4. Sky or virgin11

See more discussions