Cheap/ Clones Alternatives to AirPod

Expert (Beta) 8
Posted 8th Jan
Hi Wonderful People,

Can someone please suggest some cheap alternatives to the airpods, as I am not looking to spend the crazy money the airpod costs. Not looking for an audiophile alternative, but something thats sub £25 or so and is a viable option for casual usage (watching videos lying down waiting for the kids to sleep kind of thing) and phone calls.

Thanks a bunch for any suggestions.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
TWS i100 from gearbest, think I paid about £12, use them daily for Spotify and podcasts
nut1408/01/2020 23:07

TWS i100 from gearbest, think I paid about £12, use them daily for Spotify …TWS i100 from gearbest, think I paid about £12, use them daily for Spotify and podcasts

How are they in size, comparing them to the airpods?

ive got the QCY's but also looking to buy a pair of airpod copies.
You can buy Bluetooth 5.1 earbuds now, might be worth going for these, slight inprovments of range and speed
Gumbon09/01/2020 10:31

You can buy Bluetooth 5.1 earbuds now, might be worth going for these, …You can buy Bluetooth 5.1 earbuds now, might be worth going for these, slight inprovments of range and speed

Any in particular you can recommend?
EN1GMA09/01/2020 08:10

How are they in size, comparing them to the airpods?ive got the QCY's but …How are they in size, comparing them to the airpods?ive got the QCY's but also looking to buy a pair of airpod copies.

39632795-o2bLD.jpg
i90000 are 1:1 clones
GlitchFace09/01/2020 14:14

i90000 are 1:1 clones

Where can I buy them from - any UK based seller? Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions