EXPIRED

Cheap computer games website

Hi,

Can anyone remember the URL for the site that tracks the cost of computer games?

I know I have seen it on this forum before but cannot find it.

Thanks,

J

8 Comments

Theres this one. [url]www.find-games.com[/url], it should be right. im remembering it off my head and cant check because that site is blocked at my work.

Well it's not blocked at mine, that looks like a site for finding mail games and online gambling though, it's not a video games thing.

Banned

I believe its [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url]

jg213

Theres this one. [url]www.find-games.com[/url], it should be right. im … Theres this one. [url]www.find-games.com[/url], it should be right. im remembering it off my head and cant check because that site is blocked at my work.

Nearly!, its : find-games.co.uk/ :thumbsup:

hothothot

I believe its [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url]

thats for finding dvd's

Original Poster

Thanks for this guys. Does anyone know if there is also a site that tells you how much you are likely to get trade in for games at blockbuster, game, gamestation etc?

luvadealme

Thanks for this guys. Does anyone know if there is also a site that tells … Thanks for this guys. Does anyone know if there is also a site that tells you how much you are likely to get trade in for games at blockbuster, game, gamestation etc?

I found you can use cex.co.uk as a rough guide but the prices vary a lot store to store/company to company.
If all else fails you can always try and locate a local CEX which will give you their advertised rates.

Obviously no store other than CEX is guaranteed to give you their listed prices, but it's a rough guide at least

Banned

jasonrat

thats for finding dvd's

Can also be used to find games, just click on the game section
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
    2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
    3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions