Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap contract with internet add on.

I recently purchased an iphone for my brother and hes looking for a cheap contract to use it with.

He needs at least 500 minutes 100 texts and unlimited internet.

any recommendations?

9 Comments

Look at O2 simplicity contract, i get 700mins and 900Texts and unlimited internet for £20 thats a month by month contract, you can get slightly better i you get a 12 month contract for the same price.

Original Poster

im thinking of going with three, they offer:-

BlackBerry Bold 9700
    500 Minutes
    Unlimited Texts
    Unlimited internet

for £30pm on a 18 month contract. which totals £540
    i can get £60 refer a friend and £32.50 quidco and proberbly selll the 9700 for about £300
    In total i pay £147 over the 18 months after i sell the phone which is about £8.20pm

IceRaptor;7994014

im thinking of going with three, they offer:-BlackBerry Bold 9700500 … im thinking of going with three, they offer:-BlackBerry Bold 9700500 MinutesUnlimited Texts Unlimited internetfor £30pm on a 18 month contract. which totals £540i can get £60 refer a friend and £32.50 quidco and proberbly selll the 9700 for about £300In total i pay £147 over the 18 months after i sell the phone which is about £8.20pm

Then do that, i was helping with a contract that gave what you wanted lol, I would never touch 3 again myself, they are cheap but the customer service is the worst and the reception is not as good as the others, and they are theifs, but thats just my 2 cents lol

Chuckles1001;7994021

Then do that, i was helping with a contract that gave what you wanted … Then do that, i was helping with a contract that gave what you wanted lol, I would never touch 3 again myself, they are cheap but the customer service is the worst and the reception is not as good as the others, and they are theifs, but thats just my 2 cents lol

i was going to go with 3 but the coverage is poor in my area

If he can live with 300 minutes, unlimited texts and (unlimited O2 to O2 or Unlimited landlines) then I will go for the Simplecity 10 from O2 (SIM only) is only £10 a month and you get all that, you can add £5 for the internet so for £15 you get that. This is a very good deal if you already have a phone.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ted

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;7994021

Then do that, i was helping with a contract that gave what you wanted … Then do that, i was helping with a contract that gave what you wanted lol, I would never touch 3 again myself, they are cheap but the customer service is the worst and the reception is not as good as the others, and they are theifs, but thats just my 2 cents lol

dont worry your comment is appreciated.

Its just that i want to get the cheapest possible deal that gives me the minutes and internet i need

if you want a contract for your iphone, rather than a completely new phone (blackberry) then take the simplicity package specifically for the iphone from o2 @ 15/month

Original Poster

the vodafone sim only deals are much better then o2's simplicity.

not to mention better coverage

IceRaptor;8003032

the vodafone sim only deals are much better then o2's simplicity.not to … the vodafone sim only deals are much better then o2's simplicity.not to mention better coverage

If you want the facts regarding 3G coverage, see the following link;
    ofcom.org.uk/rad…pdf
    I agree that O2 is not the best, but I dont think Vodafone is much better according to these maps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!43
      2. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      3. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58

See more discussions