anyone know of one as per title?

rep waiting!

:P

17 Comments

they go upto £1000

Original Poster

jackt010;2292149

they go upto £1000

Thanks but I was thinking around the £15 mark can get it with DHL for that.

rep for helping anyway.

how far away is the person??? if not far you could get a local courier to do it which would proberly be like £10 ish.....

Original Poster

jackt010;2292176

how far away is the person??? if not far you could get a local courier to … how far away is the person??? if not far you could get a local courier to do it which would proberly be like £10 ish.....

a fair bit away:roll:

royal mail standard parcel?

ppwexpress.com/

£6.95 for next day delivery insued up to £500. Used them myself after reading loads of reviews and it was excellent service. They use DHL.

Original Poster

Tatey;2292220

http://www.ppwexpress.com/ £6.95 for next day delivery insued up to £500. … http://www.ppwexpress.com/ £6.95 for next day delivery insued up to £500. Used them myself after reading loads of reviews and it was excellent service. They use DHL.

Awesome!

How do I order? do I haved to wait for a quote?

Click on make a booking and just put in all of the details. DHL will arrive on the date you set, they'll collect your box and give you the tracking number and a reciept.

Royal Mail Special Delivery?

Standard £500 insurance and you can increase that, overall cost depends on weight. Garunteed delivery before 1PM.

royalmail.com/por…026

Prices start at just under a fiver up to twenty quid for a 10Kg parcel in your insurance range.

Personally i would recommend special delivery if its a light parcel as its much easier to claim back from royal mail if it gets lost or damaged. But if its a large heavy parcel then couriers all the way!

Original Poster

Tatey;2293220

Personally i would recommend special delivery if its a light parcel as … Personally i would recommend special delivery if its a light parcel as its much easier to claim back from royal mail if it gets lost or damaged. But if its a large heavy parcel then couriers all the way!

Indeed - It's a PS3.

Definatly a courier then. So...about that rep you promised lol

t0mm;2293820

Indeed - It's a PS3.

Are you sending it to me?

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2293948

Are you sending it to me?

I'm sending myself to you.
    I need someone to look after me.

LOL

Original Poster