EXPIRED

Cheap couriers?

Last year I sold some items on ebay and got them delivered for £7 ish

Looking now cheapest is about £30

Weight 8kilo, dimensions 110cm x 48cm x 50cm

Can anyone find a couriers that don't charge extortionate rates?

12 Comments

Original Poster

TRied interparcel as someone said if you sign up to them its cheaper rates but I cant find anyway to sign up?

parcel2go
parcel4delivery try them?

I used payperdrop last year was only £4.99 gutted they closed

senditquick (bit more expensive)

harlzter;5101193

TRied interparcel as someone said if you sign up to them its cheaper … TRied interparcel as someone said if you sign up to them its cheaper rates but I cant find anyway to sign up?

Parcelforce 48 is £14.99, usually use them myself think its better going with them than smaller couriers

Just had another thought... Do you live near staples at all? If you bring a parcel in, they can send via DHL around £8 it is.

parcelforce are pretty good - insurance is exensive though for dearer stuff

have you looked at quidco and see if any doing deals???

I used Interparcel last week for sendng items and it was £6.99 plus vat for a 20kg exhaust system, took 48 hours. But just going on their website now, that option isn't available it is now quoting me over £30 for the same package! Strange!

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I used to use parceltree but their URL just redirects to parceltogo now

Rep added for help so far guys,

@diva their seems to be no quidco payments on couriers at the moment.

@adz your avvy has just sneezed mate :whistling:

SuperEd

]http//ww…php try them

harlzter;5101353

Thanks guys, I used to use parceltree but their URL just redirects to … Thanks guys, I used to use parceltree but their URL just redirects to parceltogo now :(Rep added for help so far guys,@diva their seems to be no quidco payments on couriers at the moment.@adz your avvy has just sneezed mate :whistling:

made me lol!:thumbsup:

parcelmonkey.co.uk/ get £1 quidco not much but if they same price as someone else £1 could ttip it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?811
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets79
    3. Green ads at base of Android 5.1 + wi-fi issue49
    4. Thinking of getting the Fire HD 833

See more discussions