Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap craft stores Nottingham

Im looking to make my own cards etc, have bought a few bits already but am looking to buy backing papers, embellishments, card, coloured paper etc.

Have heard Wilkos do things (so been there), as does the asda supestore w.bridgeford (been there), and someone told me poundland and pounstretcher 0 not sure where they are other than Ilkeston (bit far) and Chilwell retail park, but I dont recall seeing a poundshop there 9 months ago.. ?

Anyone know of anywhere else to try??

Would rather avoid going into the city centre, not keen on it, and would prefer retail parks etc!

Thanks

6 Comments

Poundland is @ Long Row in town.
    If you do go into town ( and you are not the only person who tries to aviod it!! )
    try hobbeycraft & jump on a number 2 bus and head on down to ilkeston to poundstretcher as that
    is the closest one, sorry

Original Poster

simon012;2479795

Poundland is @ Long Row in town.If you do go into town ( and you are not … Poundland is @ Long Row in town.If you do go into town ( and you are not the only person who tries to aviod it!! )try hobbeycraft & jump on a number 2 bus and head on down to ilkeston to poundstretcher as thatis the closest one, sorry

Theres def no pound shops in Chilwell retail park then?
    .. I know I should probably call up but after spending 20 mins on the phone to a dizzy bird in Wilkos, after being passed around all over the place (I only wanted to know if they sold craft bits in that particular store!) Id rather not ring up!

Thanks btw

There is some craft shops in beeston, which is close to chilwell retail park, also theres a wilcos there as well.

There is a really good craftshop at Peartree Yard in Sandiacre

Original Poster

Someone has recommended Boyes/Boyses (sp?) to me as well, think theres one in Newark and another one nr Notts (incase anyone else is interested!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland77
      2. I have a TV and internet11
      3. Google assistant notification79
      4. cheap glasses websites45

See more discussions