Cheap cream tea voucher?

Anyone know of a good place to get a cheap (ish) Voucher for cream tea for two? I need to get one as a Christmas present. Thanks for your help

11 Comments

buyagift.com.. and there's a 25% discount code not long been posted up. good luck.

Original Poster

Thank you so much - will take a look :-)

i recently did the afternoon tea at Wyevale gardens centres through groupon and it was very tasty. included sandwiches, cakes and cream tea with unlimited tea or coffee.

Original Poster

Sounds very good as well. Think I might be visiting myself

gill71

buyagift.com.. and there's a 25% discount code not long been posted up. … buyagift.com.. and there's a 25% discount code not long been posted up. good luck.

Could I ask what the 25% discount code is please? I can't seem to see it. Thank you

Groupon had one for patisserie Valerie for £22. Got one for the mrs and her best friend. They said it was really good and well worth it.

Red letter days, can get so much % off there too

Grouping, wowcher living social and look for local deals not been to a bad one in our area yet.

Groupon are doing 25% off for new customers using code NEW25. The £22 patisserie Valerie deal is still available and highly recommended.

Where are they based?

I have a post up for Afternoon Tea. Wyevale Garden Centres. groupon.co.uk/dea…d-3
NEW25 gets you 25% off using a new groupon account or new email address;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)55
    2. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?710
    3. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)34
    4. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.55

See more discussions