Groups

Cheap Crisps For Kids Party

I was just wondering if anyone know of any good offers on children's crisps (skips, quavers, hula hoops etc) as I have a party coming up soon. Thanks

16 Comments

do you have a home bargain? or b&m? they have them-also £ shops-ours has done 3 or 4 big bags walkers sensations for £1
    edit-my son age 6 and daughter age 15 prefer sensations!

Bought 12 packs of French Fries for £1 from Tesco today

Those 49p for 12 Sainsbury's Economy / Tesco Value / Asda Smartprice crisps do the job at a party. Shove 'em all in big bowls out of their packets and none of the other parents can accuse you of being a cheapskate.

you dont have to have named crisp- kids will eat ANY kind of crisp. try home and bargain, aldi or asda's own

Original Poster

louloo;2916803

do you have a home bargain? or b&m? they have them-also £ shops-ours has … do you have a home bargain? or b&m? they have them-also £ shops-ours has done 3 or 4 big bags walkers sensations for £1edit-my son age 6 and daughter age 15 prefer sensations!

Thanks - my son does like the chicken and lemon flavour sensations.

Banned

2 words...TESCO VALUE

Banned

TGB;2916814

Those 49p for 12 Sainsbury's Economy / Tesco Value / Asda Smartprice … Those 49p for 12 Sainsbury's Economy / Tesco Value / Asda Smartprice crisps do the job at a party. Shove 'em all in big bowls out of their packets and none of the other parents can accuse you of being a cheapskate.

Agreed, really good value! Just hide the empty packets and look in the neighbours bin to see if there's any branded packs you could nick! :thumbsup:

morrisons have bogof on skips,cheese prawn cock and bacon:)

Banned

paulam;2916962

morrisons have bogof on skips,cheese prawn cock and bacon:)

What's prawn cock like?? :-D

i used to used the value assortment pack for parties, the younger kids dont care :thumbsup:

think they include 'wotsits' 'chipsticks' 'onion rings'?

brand named crips multipacks 99p @ 99p stores or £1 @ poundland

skips
    monster munch
    frazzles
    chipsticks
    doritos
    wosits
    and many more

loupomm;2917004

i used to used the value assortment pack for parties, the younger kids … i used to used the value assortment pack for parties, the younger kids dont care :thumbsup:think they include 'wotsits' 'chipsticks' 'onion rings'?

Yep :thumbsup:

They're the only crisps I buy now (and I rarely do as I'm trying to be healthy!) - Look at the very bottom of the crisps isle at your local supermarket and you'll find them. They're well hidden but there.

The chipsticks are my absolute fav!

chipsticks are nice like

churchy2704;2916968

What's prawn cock like?? :-D

its cheese prawn cock

yeah tesco value if your not worried bout salt content, i.e u not talking bout babies. i love these. id buy them for other half to take to work if i didnt feel guilty sending him to work with tesco value. we bought them holiday and ate our way through the whole assortment in less than 24hours. very moorish.

and as everyone says, u put in bowls anyways, so no one need know either.

if babies then worth spending extra on the organix variety. dunno how old your kids are sorry.

our local market does BOXES of slightly out of date walkers for 1.50 so maybe worth looking at your local market if u have one. often pick up bargains in these kinda places.

Woolies still doing 7 and 6 packs for a £1 on top brands like monster munch and hula hoops. Most of them come with 50% free (6 packs) or 3 packs free on hula hoops.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions