Expired

cheap DAB radio to go on holiday with

8 replies
Found 2nd Jul 2008
I would like to get a little DAB radio for my son and I to listen too whilst away and wondered if anyone knew of a small, cheap DAB one that it wouldnt matter if i left it behind on holiday

8 Comments

Did you you make up this site idontliketescos or is it for real as i cannot find it ?

waterloo;2442315

Did you you make up this site idontliketescos or is it for real as i … Did you you make up this site idontliketescos or is it for real as i cannot find it ?

yes . sorry but there is a site dedicated to complain about tesco - cant find it now - maybe if the guy on here sees this knows - forget his sign

and i dont like tescos!!

will DAB work overseas?

Where are you going on hols?

holly100;2442401

yes . sorry but there is a site dedicated to complain about tesco - cant … yes . sorry but there is a site dedicated to complain about tesco - cant find it now - maybe if the guy on here sees this knows - forget his sign and i dont like tescos!!

Ok thanks for that as i could not find the site it would have been a good read.

waterloo;2442803

Ok thanks for that as i could not find the site it would have been a good … Ok thanks for that as i could not find the site it would have been a good read.

found the site

tesco-complaint.blogspot.com/200…tml

Original Poster

GDawes;2442531

will DAB work overseas?Where are you going on hols?

ive been told i need a 'dual' band - whatever that is ! I am going to Greece and will be flying out at 7:40am on Tuesday 8th August - just counting down the hours now - lol

GDawes;2442531

will DAB work overseas?Where are you going on hols?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/04/DABcountries.png

I think its L band DAB for most oevrseas countries.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions