Cheap dashcam

Posted 22nd Jun 2020
Would like a really cheap, basic, reliable dashcam, preferably with a suction mount.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
What’s your budget?
Plenty reviews on dash forum
Yi 1080p also have a search here there was some cheap ones in the deals form amazon
Cheap as possible really, starting a driving job next week and need to provide my own cam, so need something portable as will be driving different vehicles
MrWalle22/06/2020 15:23

What’s your budget?Plenty reviews on dash forum

Definitely recommend the Yi.
Mine has been faultless for nearly two years.
It is going to pay for itself after someone drove into my car on Saturday and got out screaming and shouting that it was my fault.
i have Yi dashcam too, cheap and cheerful
I would recommend yi too
I would like to help, but I think I’ll be banned
Yi, man.
Loads on Amazon with lots of reviews for around £30, take your pick (ignore the ones with irLEDs though)
It appears the Yi doesn't have a suction mount, are they easy to move with the sticky pad? And where's the best place to get one?
steadyeddie26/06/2020 11:54

It appears the Yi doesn't have a suction mount, are they easy to move with …It appears the Yi doesn't have a suction mount, are they easy to move with the sticky pad? And where's the best place to get one?

You can use tooth floss to get the sticky pad off, and always make sure your windscreen wiper passes over the front of the lense before placing (otherwise you'll see nothing when it rains )
Post a comment
@
    Text