Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Day Insurance

Other than ringing up my insurance company can anyone recommend me a cheap day insurance company, I have just had a quote for £49.50 from one company, Im sure it never used to be that expensive and was only something like £10 a day

thanks in advance

6 Comments

Insurance for what ?

Driving a car?, going on holiday?, absailing?............

Original Poster

guilbert53;4743198

Insurance for what ?Driving a car?, going on holiday?, … Insurance for what ?Driving a car?, going on holiday?, absailing?............

Sorry Car! :oops:

dayinsure.com/

I tested it out using my own details/car and got a price of £14.64, I suppose it will depend on your age etc.

think it's about that no matter what car/age - it's norwich union that do dayinsure and you can go direct here as well:

norwichunion.com/sho…ce/

just saw an advert for tempcover.com on telly - might be worth checking them out as well

Original Poster

niallmoran;4743613

think it's about that no matter what car/age - it's norwich union that do … think it's about that no matter what car/age - it's norwich union that do dayinsure and you can go direct here as well:http://www.norwichunion.com/short-term-car-insurance/

need to be 23 with them;-) I'm only 21
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....22
      2. Bearded chat1222
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427

See more discussions