Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap / Decent Sat Nav for £60

Hi all

I've looked at a few deals on this site and am looking for a decent sat nav for around the £60 mark.....

Any suggestions?

Cheers in advance!!

7 Comments

I've got Ebuyer 50 quidder running TomTom and its great

ebuyer.com/pro…473

They've put it up to £60 it would seem....

As above, works really well :whistling:

Original Poster

Cheers for that...I used to have Tom Tom running through Symbian OS on my Nokia N73.... is installing it on this the same "procedure"?

Also, Is are the maps a load of rubbish that are installed on it?

Thanks again..........

brez;7168146

Cheers for that...I used to have Tom Tom running through Symbian OS on my … Cheers for that...I used to have Tom Tom running through Symbian OS on my Nokia N73.... is installing it on this the same "procedure"?Also, Is are the maps a load of rubbish that are installed on it?Thanks again..........

If you google navigo and tom tom you will see how easy it is
    to download. I do not know what the maps on the Navigo are
    like as i never used them just installed the tom tom ones, sorry

I got a Navman one from Morrisons and it's great....saw us from Newcastle to Dumbarton, Dumbarton to Edinburgh and Edinburgh to Berwick and back home again without having to look at a map! Tells you where speed cameras are as well

Extremely easy to use, I'm not technically minded at all and managed it fine. Switch on, enter postcode and Navman's your Sat Nav

Original Poster

simon012;7168258

If you google navigo and tom tom you will see how easy it isto download. … If you google navigo and tom tom you will see how easy it isto download. I do not know what the maps on the Navigo arelike as i never used them just installed the tom tom ones, sorry

Can you alternate between the 2 versions? I mean arent the tomtom maps that you can put on this a bit outdated?

Can you choose 1 day to have the tomtom maps, and the next to use the inbuilt ones?

brez;7171100

Can you alternate between the 2 versions? I mean arent the tomtom maps … Can you alternate between the 2 versions? I mean arent the tomtom maps that you can put on this a bit outdated?Can you choose 1 day to have the tomtom maps, and the next to use the inbuilt ones?

Yes you can change it's just a case of changing the memory card.
    When new tom tom maps come out you just download the new ones :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue47
      2. Washer Dryer33
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?69
      4. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11

See more discussions