Groups

Cheap delivery help advise needed :)

Bought some clothes from Hawes and Curtis (9 in total!) only to realise they don't do refund in stores so I have to send it back. They sent it to me in a box (38 x 25 x 45) weighing in total about 2-3 kg.

Whats the cheapest way - preferably recorded - to send this back to them? Would posting via royal mail be cheaper? Should I use the box - or pack it into a paper/plastic bag? Will packing it into a bag be cheaper than a box?

Any suggestions boys? Sorry - first time sending so many things back like this

Cheers!

5 Comments

Original Poster

bump!

Original Poster

bump!

SuperEd

visit parcelmonkey

Original Poster

is that the cheapest? even cheaper than royal mail?

A member pm-ed me sayign that hawes and curtis does do refunds in store - can anyone confirm this? As on the website it only said exchanges in store.

SuperEd

savior1

is that the cheapest? even cheaper than royal mail? A member pm-ed me … is that the cheapest? even cheaper than royal mail? A member pm-ed me sayign that hawes and curtis does do refunds in store - can anyone confirm this? As on the website it only said exchanges in store.

anybody is cheaper then royal mail lol or try myhermes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …181462
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions