Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap designer clothes?

Hello,
    Im looking for some kind of factory outlet that sell cheap designer clothes. I used to know of one but it got closed down. Does any one know where the best place is to buy really cheap designer clothes online?

Any help apretiated.

Thank you,
    Ryan

8 Comments

razta

Hello,Does any one know where the best place is to buy really cheap … Hello,Does any one know where the best place is to buy really cheap designer clothes online?

Which designer? - What type of clothes? - For men, women, children or pets?

Original Poster

Mens clothes any brands will do as long as they are good brands and cheap. Haburi is the kind of thing im looking for, any one know any others?

Well thanks to you to!

Original Poster

Excuse my ignorance I was in a hurry at the time I replied. Thank you to everyone who replied to my post. Found some great bargains! :thumbsup:

if you want real stuff but slightly cheap [url]www.bbclothing.com[/url] but sometimes they tend to have last seasons or previous stuff. if you really know about designer clothing then u will realise but other wise there good.

Original Poster

Some nice gear on BBClothing but im looking for more in the price range of TKMax sort of stuff, good brands with a good price tag to match.

Found this site for buying in bulk:
    mftrading.co.uk

Thanks again to everyone for your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions