Expired

Cheap Digital Camera's

4 replies
Found 26th Sep 2005
Hi,

Does anyone know of any cheapish digital cameras £50-75 with about 2 million pixels and with video with sound,

Cheers,

Rob

1. Ask
  2. Camera
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Camera
5 Comments

I think you need spend a little more to get something worth having...

I would recommend the Olympus mju-mini, this looks superb in the flesh, is tiny, with a huge screen.. but is £129..

bristolcameras.co.uk/oly…htm

or the Benq e41
bristolcameras.co.uk/ben…htm

£99 with good features..

Which? tested digital cameras this summer (June issue) but all theirs cost more than you want to pay (£200+). But they have printed a link in the mag to their website where they've got the test results for 90 models: you can access it by signing up for a free trial.

The link is [url]www.which.co.uk/digitalcameras[/url] - good luck!

hey Rob, there's been a few deals for 3 megapixel cameras or there about for sub-£75. I don't know if any are valid now but you should be able to get the specs you want for less than £75...usually they don't have optical zoom for that price but it's not too necessary. Do some searching on the site here and you should come up with some offers that may still be valid.

Try woolies, i was on their web sit this morning, put the 8 digit codes in the SEARCH FOR box, don't know anything about cameras so can't tell you if they are any good.

50313151 Premier Digital Camera - 3 Megapixels
50484809 Medion 3.1 Megapixel Digital Camera

Ooooooooo, me at my best :oops: don't think they have any sound, sorry,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions