Cheap Direct debits? £1/yr or £1/month

Posted 3rd May
Any current dd that I can set up for £1 a month or £1 a year? thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Take a plan with compare the market for some insurance see if they take dd and then you have 2-1 movies..

Set something up for charity payment too
Pick one of those charities. Both parties benefit. Win-Win
I’m not 100% but I think if you’re trying to do this for a bank account minimum dd then charity payments may go out as recurring payments as oppose to dd
masterhussain15 h, 46 m ago

I’m not 100% but I think if you’re trying to do this for a bank account min …I’m not 100% but I think if you’re trying to do this for a bank account minimum dd then charity payments may go out as recurring payments as oppose to dd

All direct debts are regular payments.. internal transfers are mostly classified as regular transfer whereas, direct debts are direct debts, unless it’s done via visa purchase.
I’ve got various £1 DD setup from my accounts to meet the minimum required. The only charity that wouldn’t let me do £1 was Dogs Trust where it’s £1.01 or something.
Why? Am assuming for bank account but how many do you need? Isn't 2 usually the minimum for getting something like a switch offer or a premium account (WiFi and Council Tax direct debits will cover that)

If you explain a little better and maybe the things you like I may try to find a better solution than giving £12 a year to Charity
I heard you can direct debit yourself, also if your council tax and rent are not direct debit, make it so if you can
Edited by: "Norseg" 5th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions