Cheap drill for mixing plaster?

Found 5th Jan
Need some advice on a good cheap drill to get for mixing plaster.
I have one but it cuts out after 5 minutes use and have to charge it again, it’s useless.
I’m only using it for my house so it will be for general use after, so I’m not after a top the range one.
Thanks in advance for any help and advice.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Seen some plaster mixer in B&Q this week.. Not sure of price but I think it was around £35.. Red in colour.. Paid 30 for mine 5 years ago from aldi...just looked... Edited this message. It's £48.. Sure it was cheaper in store.. Maybe trade price is lower? Maybe in sale? Go look in store. Anyway.. See here
Edited by: "wayners" 5th Jan
wayners11 m ago

Seen some plaster mixer in B&Q this week.. Not sure of price but I think …Seen some plaster mixer in B&Q this week.. Not sure of price but I think it was around £35.. Red in colour.. Paid 30 for mine 5 years ago from aldi...just looked... Edited this message. It's £48.. Sure it was cheaper in store.. Maybe trade price is lower? Maybe in sale? Go look in store. Anyway.. See here

Thanks, I’ll pop into B&Q tomorrow and see if the price is different in store. Nice one
I've had a few drills from B&Q - one was a brown-box own brand that I've left the whisk on and it's now a purposed plaster whisk drill. I've replaced it with a MacAllister drill I got in the 2 for £35 deal they do now and again, and it'd be more than good enough.

That's assuming you mix your plaster to an angel-delight consistency. I've witnessed people trying to mix it like bread dough, which wouldn't do any drill much good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions