Groups

Cheap driving lessons

It took me 4 years but i finally applied for my provisionsal so im after cheap lessons

im gonna look through the main ones like AA. BSM but anymopre national ones who could be cheap,

I found a local one offering for £20 a lesson but never heard of them or seen their cars about

20 Comments

Where are you based? Maybe i could help you out. The guy i got lessons from was top rate. Used to be with BSM

Banned

Where are you based?

4 years since mine expired & I havent even dared to apply for one. I am glad someone is same as me. :thumbsup:

Have you cleared the Theory??

I currently pay £20 a lesson. The instructor I have is very good and recommended if you live in the Oldham/Rochadale/Manchester area.

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2724292

Where are you based?

south gloucestershire :thumbsup:

Original Poster

KOGONAI;2724335

4 years since mine expired & I havent even dared to apply for one. I am … 4 years since mine expired & I havent even dared to apply for one. I am glad someone is same as me. :thumbsup:Have you cleared the Theory??

waiting for my provisional to turn up then gonna book it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Foosball Chum;2724384]£19.99 per lesson here robbiesdrivingschool.co.uk/rat…htm

Free 1 hour lesson and a driving DVD :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

too far from me im 35 miles or so from bristol

BSM hey!
    [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR]ring [COLOR=red]S[/COLOR]ome [COLOR=red]M[/COLOR]oney

My lessons are £21 an hour.(local)

These were my second choice billplant.co.uk/

Original Poster

t0mm;2724540

My lessons are £21 an hour.(local)These were my second choice … My lessons are £21 an hour.(local)These were my second choice http://www.billplant.co.uk/

the cheapest i found near me is gloucestershiredriving.co.uk/les…asp

if you have tesco points check out their clubcard deals, used to have bsm on there

A lot of local driving instructors start off with BSM

When i was learning a few years ago my driving instructor was AA, he had an AA car but i didnt have to pay the AA rate because i went to him through a friend. If you know anyone learning you might be able to get a good rate

Get reccommendations for good instructors in your area. All of my friends who went with BSM regretted it as they never had the same instructor the whole way through, one even had 5 as the instructors were constantly leaving BSM.

Original Poster

hdixon85;2724900

Get reccommendations for good instructors in your area. All of my friends … Get reccommendations for good instructors in your area. All of my friends who went with BSM regretted it as they never had the same instructor the whole way through, one even had 5 as the instructors were constantly leaving BSM.

im gonna look round local ones as they seem cheaper than BSM and AA whjich is about £24 a lesson while one of the local ones does them for £20

I've just insured my car with the AA and they sent a free driving lesson voucher , book a lesson , hand in the voucher and get the second free .If the OP wants to go with the AA , you can have the voucher free .If not , the first person to PM get the voucher sent FOC .

Have you thought about an intensive course?
    They work out a LOT cheaper..

faevilangel;2724634

the cheapest i found near me is … the cheapest i found near me is http://www.gloucestershiredriving.co.uk/lesson.asp

Sorry I've been away.

But yeah. Ask around your friends and see who they recommend, I'd rather pay a bit more per lesson if my friends could recommend them:thumbsup:.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?612
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions