Groups

cheap ds screen protectors from dx - anybody used them?

Banned
    As above really - if so are they any good? Also anybody used the ds lite pens from there, son seems to be going through these like they going out of fashion, he keeps chewing the end of them - lol

10 Comments

Yeah, got two lots for the kids DSs and they seem good. I bought the cheapest ones they do.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2643185

Yeah, got two lots for the kids DSs and they seem good. I bought the … Yeah, got two lots for the kids DSs and they seem good. I bought the cheapest ones they do.

where they these ones

dealextreme.com/det…086

Supermod

I think they are good Sass. When putting them on though make sure you dont get any air bubbles...use some cardboard to push it out nice and evenly.

Original Poster Banned

thanks both, he pretty desperate his one has all come away in the corner but dont really wanna pay £6 from town

sassie;2643222

where they these oneshttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4086

Those exact ones :thumbsup: They were easier to put on than the ones I bought out of game too.

Original Poster Banned

brill thanks both, order one for now (i know last of the big spenders me). If they good can always order again

Supermod

sassie;2643239

thanks both, he pretty desperate his one has all come away in the corner … thanks both, he pretty desperate his one has all come away in the corner but dont really wanna pay £6 from town

I actually might have a spare one at home. Can you wait until tomorrow evening for me to confirm to you? You are welcome to it if I do...

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2643304

I actually might have a spare one at home. Can you wait until tomorrow … I actually might have a spare one at home. Can you wait until tomorrow evening for me to confirm to you? You are welcome to it if I do...

very kind of you, but honeslty no worries, hopefuly it be here within the week:thumbsup:

I got that from dx. It very good to use and easy to install. Pen can glide smoothly on the protector which is important for ds games.

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys, came yesterday, better than the ones i paid £5 for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3201136
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…33
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1321
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764582

See more discussions