Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Dunlopillo Super Comfort Pillow

Hi
    I'm looking for a good deal on Dunlopillo super comfort pillow. They are around £35 but I don't really want to pay that much. My partner has one and it is heaven to sleep on but he will not part with it! So i need to get my own! If anyone has any ideas of where I can get/how i can get this cheaper then any help is very very much appreciated!

2 Comments

Mine was more than that so if you find one cheaper please let me know coz I love mine too and have even spent £2500 on their latex mattresses! Altho my new ones are not as soft and bouncy as the older thinner ones! Dunlopillo say I need to bed them in............ still bedding them in 12months later!

Original Poster

fifitrix123

Mine was more than that so if you find one cheaper please let me know coz … Mine was more than that so if you find one cheaper please let me know coz I love mine too and have even spent £2500 on their latex mattresses! Altho my new ones are not as soft and bouncy as the older thinner ones! Dunlopillo say I need to bed them in............ still bedding them in 12months later!

Ooo what are the matresses like? Didn't know about them! May have to invest in one if they're any good. Will let you know if i find anything, but not come across any cheaper as yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1223
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710944

See more discussions