Expired

Cheap DVD's search - stocking fillers?

Found 25th Nov 2006
Anyone know any great price comparison site's for cheap dvd's. At the mo' looking for
1 - The Bodyguard (preferably special edition)
2 - Gladiator (3 disc special)

Don't know any good comparison sites and dont want to be ripped off! :oops:
Rather pay cheaper prices!

Many thanks in advance.

6 Comments

iv`e found comparison site [url]www.billybargain.co.uk[/url] to be pretty good compares about 20sites

wayno978

Anyone know any great price comparison site's for cheap dvd's. At the mo' … Anyone know any great price comparison site's for cheap dvd's. At the mo' looking for 1 - The Bodyguard (preferably special edition)2 - Gladiator (3 disc special)Don't know any good comparison sites and dont want to be ripped off! :oops: Rather pay cheaper prices! Many thanks in advance.

I've just recently ordered from BlahDVD - their prices were better than others in UK (Tesco, Woolies, Amazon, etc.) and I saved about £3-5 per DVD. Give it a go? blahdvd.com/Bla…spx Oh! And order placed on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, due here today or tomorrow....

Had quick look - dinna see Bodyguard, but they list Gladiator (Special Edition) (Two Discs) for £8.49....

If you have a multi region player then try this site.

[url][COLOR="Blue"]www.dvdpricesearch.com[/COLOR][/url]

It searches shops across USA for best deals, including postage, to UK.

Just remember to click the PREFERENCES tab and change your shipping preference to great britain before you do a search.

With the current rate of exchange you can get some great deals on dvd's that haven't been released in the UK

eg

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Collector's Edition) for £13.84 inc delivery

[COLOR="Red"]Bodyguard Special Edition £5.20 inc delivery [/COLOR]( $10.14 quote.yahoo.com/m5?…GBP )

[COLOR="red"]Bodyguard Special Edition Gift Set £8.81 inc delivery [/COLOR]($17.18 quote.yahoo.com/m5?…GBP )

billybargain.co.uk/ as a corection to the posting above: 25-11-2006, 21:50

i.e. no "s" in the name.

I just use [url]www.kelkoo.co.uk[/url] and [url]www.shopping.com[/url] but remember to also look out for vouchers from this site e.g cd-wow, hmv and blahdvd are reasonably priced and have great saving voucher codes.

Hope that helps and good luck with your xmas shopping
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for Xbox one28
    2. Amazon - No more easy returns?68
    3. Shaving Cream Recommendations46
    4. Dell 1250c Printing faint11

See more discussions