Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Edinburgh Hotel september

Hi, can anyone help me please, looking for a halfway decent hotel for sept 10th-12th september in Edinburgh, close to city center, but can't afford to spend fortune. Everything seems expensive that i can find, anyone know of any deals?

7 Comments

The travelodge on St Marys Street is half decent & affordable and the location is AMAZING, 50 yards from the royal mile, walking distance to Waverley Station & Princes Street etc. Been twice & would not hesitate to use it again.

Original Poster

eltman;7930974

The travelodge on St Marys Street is half decent & affordable and the … The travelodge on St Marys Street is half decent & affordable and the location is AMAZING, 50 yards from the royal mile, walking distance to Waverley Station & Princes Street etc. Been twice & would not hesitate to use it again.

not available

Unsure about the hotels, but have a look at Holiday Inn 2 for 1, say's upto 31st May but I was finding availability later on than May.

ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…EX1

the smart city hostel is excellent - stayed at hotels at b&b's in edinburgh but nothing compares to this
    look it up here -
    smartcityhostels.com/hom…tml

ruthplaydon;7930996

not available

It's showing available for me, £69 for Fri and £75 for Sat (flexible rate) at Edinburgh Central, 33 St Mary's Street.

also the point at top of Lothian road

I stayed at west end travelodge, belford road its bout 10 min walk from centre, if u wait travelodge will prob do £19 rooms or even maybe less x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction89
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?22
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions