Groups

Cheap Fabric Roll?

Where can I get some cheap fabric from?
    Something like Organza but Lots of it! (around 50m or more??)

Hobbycraft is expensive and fleabay take ages to arrive!

Help would be appreciated!

5 Comments

where are you - the markets are usually good and have a decent range at a reasonable cost ? ASre you near one ?

Original Poster

lucerysmum;8790981

where are you - the markets are usually good and have a decent range at a … where are you - the markets are usually good and have a decent range at a reasonable cost ? ASre you near one ?

Bristol,

I'm planning to try this market but its only on a saturday morning, so Just wondering if someone could lead me in the right direction before then =]

If you've got a Mostyns near you they are usually really good and cheap. I know there is a big one in Exeter.

Boyes is also good, but I have a feeling that they might be dotted around the North East, don't know if there are any near you.

lucerysmum;8790981

where are you - the markets are usually good and have a decent range at a … where are you - the markets are usually good and have a decent range at a reasonable cost ? ASre you near one ?

Yep, the markets are your best bet.
    Been to one today and they only cost about £2 per metre - ones i can see on the Mostyns website cost in excess of £15 per metre.

Dunelm Mills are quite good too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions