Groups

Cheap fitbit type tracker

Hi, anyone any thoughts on a good, cheap fitbit type tracker which displays at least a bit of a text message? Have tried a couple of cheap ones off Amazon (Mpow - didn't charge and Wilful - didn't display texts etc), and considered the Xiaomi Mi Band but it doesn't display text messages. Any other thoughts for about £30? Cheers.

9 Comments

My mi band 2 dose displays texts and what's app as of 2 weeks ago. You need the mi band tools app £2. It's basic but works OK

Original Poster

wayners

My mi band 2 dose displays texts and what's app as of 2 weeks ago. You … My mi band 2 dose displays texts and what's app as of 2 weeks ago. You need the mi band tools app £2. It's basic but works OK

Thanks wayners. Does it just display that a text has come in and I.D., or does it show any of the message itself? Cheers.

wayners

My mi band 2 dose displays texts and what's app as of 2 weeks ago. You … My mi band 2 dose displays texts and what's app as of 2 weeks ago. You need the mi band tools app £2. It's basic but works OK

​can confirm this band is great. has lots more options than fitbit and notifies when text or call comes in too. what is the app for £2 you use? I have a free one but interested in this if it's better

Message scrolls. Not great as in bits. Vibrates at same time. Shows caller id at start. You need to be quick to catch the start. For £20 I can't complain

Original Poster

wayners

Message scrolls. Not great as in bits. Vibrates at same time. Shows … Message scrolls. Not great as in bits. Vibrates at same time. Shows caller id at start. You need to be quick to catch the start. For £20 I can't complain

Thanks, sounds good. I know it's cheaper from China, but might pick one up from Amazon £30 on Prime...

wayners

Take a look at the app I use with it … Take a look at the app I use with it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.zdenekhorak.mibandtools

​thanks

nwressell

​can confirm this band is great. has lots more options than fitbit and n … ​can confirm this band is great. has lots more options than fitbit and notifies when text or call comes in too. what is the app for £2 you use? I have a free one but interested in this if it's better

Works along side the official app. ​play.google.com/sto…ols

can confirm my 2 mi band 2's failed. Both have lost bluetooth and hr sensing. Will only do time/steps now. Great when they worked though-cheap forv a reason i think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer34
      2. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?22
      3. cats and royal canin biscuits710
      4. parquet floor sanded46

See more discussions